BetOnline Sportsbook Review
BetOnline is one of the premiere online sportsbooks and they accept United States players. Known for their great customer service and top of the line deposit and withdrawal capabilities, BetOnline is a great book for the casual and professional bettor alike. They have been in business since 2001 and are based out of Panama City, Panama.
BetOnline’s comprehensive sportsbook covers every game and match from nearly every sport in the world. No matter if you are betting on the NFL or the Russian Premier League, BetOnline gives you the tools to place the wagers you want to place. Their sportsbook is easy to navigate, allowing you to find the game you want to bet on and place your wager in no time at all.
To top it all off, they offer a plethora of bonus options giving any type of bettor the opportunity to make the most of the funds they deposit. Bonus requirements and terms are laid out clearly and succinctly as to give you the best possible understanding of the promotion you are taking part in. BetOnline is particularly popular among bettors from the US as it is one of the most-trusted, longest standing online sportsbooks still accepting US-based bettors. As it becomes increasingly difficult for the American bettor to place a wager without having to travel to a brick and mortar casino, BetOnline is becoming the most obvious choice to bet on the 2013 NFL season and any other sporting events going on around the world.
Overall Rating 4.8/5
BetOnline Bonus Offer:
BetOnline.com has a decent bonus structure where you can get some high deposit bonuses, but keep in mind that they are free plays.
- If you deposit between $100-$299, you get a 10% free play bonus with a three-times rollover.
- If you deposit between $300-$499, you get a 15% free play bonus with a four-times rollover.
- If you deposit between $500-$999, you get a 25% free play bonus with a six-times rollover.
- If you deposit between $1000-$1999, you get a 35% free play bonus with a seven-times rollover.
- If you deposit between $2000+, you get a 45% free play bonus with a eight-times rollover.
As you can see, they encourage you to deposit more by offering escalating bonuses.
Overall, we’d prefer cash bonuses instead but as we all know, cash is becoming harder and harder to find. And in those cases, the bonuses are never this high.
Up to $900.00 in free plays on all deposits.
Deposit & Withdraw Methods
BetOnline is one of the most effortless sportsbooks for US players to deposit at. Their Visa option works consistently, something that can be a problem elsewhere and their minimum deposit for credit cards is $50.00.
- Moneygram (fees covered on deposits of $300)
- Western Union (fees covered on deposits of $300)
- Visa Credit Cards – Minimum deposit of $50.00
- Bank Wire (fees covered on deposits of $300)
- Cheque (free per calendar month)
- Western Union
- Bank Wire
Other Games Provided
- Poker – Sit N’ Go’s, MTT’s, Hold’em and Omaha
- Casino – Standard table games and slots
Mirroring the Sportsbook, BetOnline Poker also offers a bonus for deposits over $50. A 25% bonus will be given to players every time they deposit funds throughout the lifetime of their membership at BetOnline. In order to be eligible for the ongoing deposit bonus, the amount of your deposit must be at least $50 and cannot exceed $900. This is a unique offer as most other online sportsbooks, casinos, and poker rooms offer only a one-time bonus for first-time depositors.